- Come to the studio rested and not hungry .
- If you are going to do a big tattoo, bring something to fill up your energy reserve with,like candy and soda for instance .
- Remove the bandage the morning after preferably just before you take a shower.wash the tattoo gently with some mild soap and water .gently dry it with a clean towel.
- then you use Helsan cream 3 times a day as long as you have a scab.
- Stop using Helosan as soon as the scab has fallen of ,if you use to much or for to long. it can give lots of pimples Sluta smörj omedelbart efter att skorpan trillat av.
- Dont use wery thight cloths over the tattoo or cover it with bandadges.
- Avoid long moments under water the first two weeks.No swimming in swimmingpool water for as long as you have a scab.
- During the first month the tattoo shouldent be exposd to much sunlight .
- Dont scratch or pick the scab , this can cause infection or loos of colour.
- If it itches a lot just pad it lightly with your palm ,dont scratch it.
- We strongly recomend that you put on a smal amount of helosan and then some plastic foil over the tattoo and ware this when you sleep, it is important that you only use surgical tape to hold the plastic in plase. The skin cant tolerate ordinary tape . Do this for the first three nights and remove it every morning before you hit the shower. Dont ware plastic during the day ,unles you have a dirty workplace ,if this is the case call us and we will explane more how to take care of it.
Latest uppdate 2007-03-01